Sellers on Shopify
Before proceeding we recommend Creating your Mirakl Store and ensuring you have access to the Integration Management Portal if you are self onboarding.
If you are onboarding with the assistance of the Westfield online Seller Operations Team, there are no prerequisites as you will be provided with further guidance.
Shopify integrates directly via API with the Integration Management Portal, which then integrates directly via API with Westfield online (Mirakl). Stock, Price, Product and Order updates are synchronised in close to real-time. This guide will show you how to create a custom app in your Shopify account so that you have the credentials need to connect to the Integration Management Portal.
- Log in to your Shopify admin account: https://www.shopify.com/login. You must have admin access to be able to create an App.
- On the left-hand side menu, please select Apps and click App and sales channel settings
- Select Develop Apps.
- Then select Create an App.
- In the Create an App section - Specify the App Name (eg. Westfield online) and App Developer (eg. your own email account):
Select Configure Admin API Scopes.
- In the Admin API Access Scopes section please select the following options. There is no need to select additional options. You should have between 13 (min) and 17 (max) options selected. Then click Save. Please note that Shopify is constantly updating its UI, so what you see in your browser may look slightly different to the images below.
Note: Some features are not currently used by Westfield online however may be in the future. We ask that you please provide access now to avoid the need to update the settings at a later date.
- In the API Credentials section please click Install.
- In the API Credentials section, click Reveal Token Once, then make note of/copy the Admin API access token and API secret key.
- Click Home and copy your URL(https://your-company.myshopify.com) to clipboard. Make note of your URL along with the above credentials.