Sellers on Shopify
If you already have a Shopify store then you will be able to use our Integration Management Portal to set up and manage the flows of product and offer information from your Shopify store to your Mirakl store and then the flow of orders from Mirakl store to your Shopify store. This article will provide a rundown of all the activities involved with onboarding onto Westfield online. You may want to bookmark this article so that you can refer back to it as a checklist throughout your onboarding.
You will need to preform the following activities before you are able to sell on Westfield online. The time it will take to complete these activities is largely dependent on how many products you plan to list on Westfield online and what information and assets you have available to you before you begin onboarding. We recommend that you set aside blocks of time to focus on each onboarding stage.
- Adding mandatory attributes Gender, Danger Goods etc.
- Applying Product Level Exclusions
- Applying Category Level Exclusions (Coming Soon)
- Adding the Source (e.g. Shopify) and Destination Services (Westfield online)
- Connecting your Shopify store to the Integration Management Portal
- Connecting your Mirakl store to the Integration Management Portal
- Configuring Product Settings
- Configuring Order Settings