Before an Order can be collected by one of our Westfield Runners, the item needs to:
- Have an Order Origin set to one of the 37 Westfield Locations so that our teams know where to collect the Order from.
- Be marked as ‘Shipped’ so that out team knows that the order is ready to be collected.
Until both these have occurred, a Westfield Runner will not collect the order as the order will not appear on their Pick & Pack list.
Please note that if an Offer has been created in Mirakl with an Offer Location, then Mirakl will automatically apply the Origin Location based on the Offer Location which has been allocated using internal logic. You may wish to change this Origin Location if you can no longer fulfil from this location, rather than cancelling the Order. Or you may not be creating Offer Locations, as your source systems do not provide individual inventory locations and therefore will want to nominate the Order origin in Mirakl.
1. Log on to Mirakl and navigate to Orders by clicking My Orders > Orders to process.
2. Select the relevant Westfield online Order, and open by clicking on the blue Order ID.
The status of 'Shipping in Progress' refers to an order that is currently being fulfilled. Payment has been taken, and the order is yet to be fulfilled.
3. Click the dropdown arrow on the desired line item
4.1 Click the pencil icon to edit the origin, selecting the desired from the list and confirming
4.2 Or if an origin is not assigned yet, clicking the blue text that says "Add additional information" and selecting origin from the list.
Each order item can be assigned to a different Origin, e.g. Shirt A from Origin 1 and Shirt B from Origin B.
If you are shipping from outside a Westfield Centre then select Distribution-Centre as the Origin.