Before an Order can be collected by one of our Westfield Runners, the item needs to:
- Have an Order Origin set to one of the 37 Westfield Locations so that our teams know where to collect the Order from.
- Be marked as ‘Shipped’ so that out team knows that the order is ready to be collected.
Until both these have occurred, a Westfield Runner will not collect the order as the order will not appear on their Pick & Pack list. This article explains how an order can be marked as Shipped in Mirakl.
1. Log on to Mirakl and navigate to Orders: My Orders > Orders to Progress.
2. Select the relevant Westfield online Order, and open by clicking on the blue Order ID.
Note the status of Shipping in Progress.
3. Confirm that an Origin Location has been provided and edit if required.
- If an order has been fulfilled in-store, the Origin Location should be one of the Westfield Centres. This will ensure the relevant Centre team is prompted to come and collect the order from the store.
- If the order is being fulfilled from your DC, the Origin Location should be 'Distribution-Centre'. The relevant destination Centre will be alerted that the order is in transit from your DC.
4. Click "Proceed to Shipment"