This article will show you how to review and manage rejected products.
All products that are submitted to Westfield online will undergo a review process before they are published onto Westfield online. During this process, our Operations team will either reject or accept submitted products based on minimum data requirements and product data enrichment guidelines. All rejected products will include a rejection reason. Products that have been temporarily rejected will need to be reviewed by your team, and necessary changes will need to be submitted in order for our team to review and approve such products again.
1. Log on to Mirakl and navigate to My Inventory > Catalog Management > My Catalog
2. Filter by Product Status
- Changes Required - The product has been temporarily rejected and requires your attention.
- Rejected - The product has been permanently rejected and will not be listed.
3. Review the Product Status information bubble to understand the Reason the Product was rejected. You can select the relevant products and export a file for your teams.
4. Make the required changes to your Source Data. Depending on your integration method, these changes will reflect in Mirakl during the next scheduled import or you may need to re-upload these to Mirakl.