Products remain listed on Westfield online when you have an active Offer (Price & Stock Qty). If an Offer Qty is zero, this product will remain listed but appear as Out of Stock on Westfield online. To permanently remove a product from being listed on their Westfield online store, you will need to remove active offers against that product.
1. Disable automatic offer updates for the products you wish to Delete Offers for.
- If you are using an integration method which periodically imports offers, you will need to ensure that this is turned off for these specific offers going forward. Otherwise, you will follow the steps in this guide to remove the offers, only to have them re-created/updated the next time an offer update is scheduled.
- For those using an Aggregator (Comestri, Channel Adviser, Intelligent Reach, Omnivore etc.) you will need to confirm with your Aggregator what filter you may apply to ensure they stop sending offer updates for the specific products you wish to remove from Westfield online.
- For those using Direct API, speak to your internal development team to determine how you can stop sending offer updates for the products you wish to remove from Westfield online.
- For those using the Integration Management Portal (powered by Cresco) you will need to ensure that you have followed the guidance on how to exclude products for your specific integration method.
2. Login into your Mirakl account. Navigate to My Inventory > Offer list.
3. Filter for products you want to see or directly type the product name or SKU. Some useful filters are brand or category.
- The filters are found on the left side of the screen
4. Select the Offers you want to Delete.
5. Click, ‘Delete selected offers’.
- Note that deleting Offers is permanent and cannot be undone. You will need to re-upload incorrectly deleted offers.