Products remain listed on Westfield online when you have an active Offer (Price & Stock Qty). If an Offer Qty is zero, this product will remain listed but appear as Out of Stock on Westfield online. To permanently remove a product from being listed on their Westfield online store, you will need to remove active offers against that product.
1. Disable automatic offer updates for the products you wish to Delete Offers for.
- If you are using an integration method which periodically imports offers, you will need to ensure that this is turned off for these specific offers going forward. Otherwise, you will follow the steps in this guide to remove the offers, only to have them re-created/updated the next time an offer update is scheduled.
- For those using an Aggregator (Comestri, Channel Adviser, Intelligent Reach, Omnivore etc.) you will need to confirm with your Aggregator what filter you may apply to ensure they stop sending offer updates for the specific products you wish to remove from Westfield online.
- For those using Direct API, speak to your internal development team to determine how you can stop sending offer updates for the products you wish to remove from Westfield online.
- For those using the Integration Management Portal (powered by Cresco) you will need to ensure that you have followed the guidance on how to exclude products for your specific integration method.
2. Login into your Mirakl account. Navigate to My Inventory > Offer list.
3. Select all Offers (or subset of Offers). Then click Download ‘ready to import’ inventory file.
4. Review file and populate the update-delete field (Column Q) with the string delete.
- You will need to the know the Specific Product Shop SKUs you want to remove Offers for.
- Remember that a single Shop SKU may have multiple Offer SKUs against it e.g. different locations, or discount periods.
- Ensure that you only populate ‘delete’ for the Offer SKUs you want to permanently delete. This cannot be undone.
- Delete will permanently remove the Offer from Mirakl.
- Update will override all the information in this Offer file against a specific Offer SKU in Mirakl. Be careful not to change any information in the rows with update as this will override when you next import.
- DO NOT CHANGE any headings in the first row as this is how the system knows where to update the information in Mirakl
5. Once the file is ready for import. Navigate to My Inventory > Import from File.
6. Select the file source. Ensure File Content is set to Offers and Import Mode is Normal. Then Import file. This will immediately remove Offers once the import is successful.
7. Refer to Track Offer Imports on the left-hand menu to confirm if import is successful and trouble shoot any import errors. If the only changes made to the ‘Import Read File’ were to include delete in Column Q there should be no issues.