This is for retailers that already have a running Shopify store that is linked to a Westfield online Mirakl store with existing products.
This is targeted towards retailers who's in-store staff do not have access to Mirakl or their shopping cart platform
The Westfield online Store Pick-Up tool was created for non-Mirakl users I.E retail staff in store.
A Retailer may have multiple stores across the Westfield portfolio (in addition with their Distribution Centre), therefore inventory levels will often be aggregated on the Westfield online Marketplace.
The Store Pick-Up tool was designed to assist in adjustments to the origin of an order, giving our Westfield runners an accurate location to pick up the customer's order.
1. Visit https://storepickup.westfield.com.au/ and enter store and order details
2. Select items you would like to add/amend pick-up location. Click Continue and review your changes before you Submit
- If there are multiple items in the order, they will appear as separate line items. Please tick all applicable items
3. The order origin (pick-up location) will now get updated automatically. Below are the changes made to the Westfield online order, visible to our Westfield runners.
- This tool does not update the order status. This will need to be actioned separately in your platform