If the Order status is no longer in Pending Acceptance, then you are no longer able to performance an acceptance or rejection action. Please note that most integrated Sellers are configured to Auto-Accept an order if there is available stock levels in the offer inventory stored in Mirakl. If this is the case, then you will not be able to reject the order before it is Accepted as it is already in the Shipping in Progress status. The Customer has already been notified that the order has been accepted and their payment has been debited. However, you may realise that you are no longer able to fulfil the Order within 48 hours, or the stock is now sold out. This article will show you how to Refund the order so that the Customer is advised that you are no longer able to fulfil the Order.
Remember, if the Order is in the Pending Acceptance status then you can still perform a rejection action by following the steps in the separate article Rejecting an Order before it is Accepted.
If your Order has left the warehouse or been collected by a Westfield Runner from your Westfield store. This order will now be managed by the Westfield online team.
- If a Customer contacts you directly, please re-direct them to the Customer Care Centre (CCC): https://support.westfield.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new.
- If you need to recall an Order, please reach out the Westfield online Retailer Support team: https://sellersupport.westfield.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new. Please ensure you include reference to the Westfield online (Mirakl) Order number and explain the issue e.g. you Shipped the wrong product.
1. Login into your Mirakl account or click through the system generated Order Confirmation Email.
2. Navigate to Orders: My Orders > Orders to Process.
3. Select the relevant Westfield online order, and open by clicking on the blue Order ID.
- Note the status of Shipping in Progress.
4. Review the Order and click Refund.
5. Complete the Refund. You can choose to do a Full Refund, if you wish to refund all products, or do a Detailed Refund (Partial Refund), if you wish to refund a specific qty of the products e.g. you only have enough stock to partially fulfil the order.
5. a) Full Refund – Click Full Refund, select a Refund Reason and Click Confirm. Select this option if you are no longer able to fulfil the entire order e.g. Out of Stock.
5. b) Detailed Refund (Partial Refund) – Click Detailed Refund, determine the Qty you want to refund (no longer able to fulfil), leave shipping as $0, and select the Refund Reason.
You will need to select ‘I will not ship this item’ if the remaining qty for this Order line will not be Shipped at a subsequent date, so that remaining items in the other Order lines may proceed with Shipping and order status can change from Shipping in Progress. Status will update to Partial Refund. You will still need to Proceed to Shipment for the non-refunded products.