Discount pricing on Westfield online, is supported in one of two ways:
1. Applying a Discount at the individual product (Shop_SKU) level using the offer file imported via your integration method.
2. Applying a Discount at the Cart subject to eligibility criteria using Seller-led Promo capability.
This article discusses what is a Seller-led promotion and how you can run one i.e. the second option. If you want to apply a discount at the individual product (Shop_SKU) level then refer to Managing Discount Prices on Westfield online.
What is a Seller-led Promotion?
A “Seller-led Promotion” enables Sellers to run different types of promotions that are merchandised on the Product Listing Pages (PLP), and the Product Detail Pages (PDP), however, apply at the shopping cart when the eligibility criteria are met. These include:
- Y% Off e.g. 20% off Dresses
- Spend $X get Y% Off e.g. Spend $100 get 20% off Selected Products at Seller
- Spend $X get $Y Off e.g. Spend $100 get $20 off Selected Products at Seller
- Fixed Price Bundles e.g. Buy 2 for $30 at Seller
- Dollar Discounted Bundle e.g. Buy 2 save $30 at Seller
- Percent Discounted Bundle e.g. Buy 2 save 30% at Seller
- Dollar Volume Buy Savings e.g. Save $30 when you buy 3 or more at Seller
- Percentage Volume Buy Savings e.g. Save 30% when you buy 3 or more at Seller
- Free Gift with Purchase e.g. Free Gift with Purchase of Selected Products at Seller (Coming Soon)
Seller-led Promotions can run in combination with multiple other Seller-led or Operator-led promotions or individual product (Shop_SKU) level discounts imported via your integration method.
Things you need to know:
- Seller-led Promotions can be applied to either all product SKUs or a selected list of product SKUs provided when filling out the Seller-led Promotion request
- You will need to submit a Seller-led Promotion request via this portal to run a Seller-led Promotion
- Eligible products will be displayed with a promotion name on the Product Listing age (PLP) and Product Details Page (PDP)
- Discount will be automatically applied to eligible items when added to shopping cart
- Promotion will be available to all Westfield online users
- Seller-led Promotions will be stacked across other running promotions. This means if you have two promotions running at the same time for a specific SKU, both promotions will apply to that SKU. g. if you are running two promotions: the first promotion is 20% Off Dressesand the second promotion is Spend $100 get $20 Off. Then a $200 dress which meets the eligibility criteria for both promotions, will first receive 20% off, reducing the listed price to $160 in the shopping cart, then as the shopping cart of $160 is more than $100 dollars, a further $20 off will be applied at the cart bringing the total discount to $60. Promotions are stacked in the following order:
- % OFF
- $ OFF
- Gift with Purchase (Coming Soon)
- Co-Funded Promotion (Coming Soon)
- Operator-Led Promotion
Requesting a Seller-led Promotion
Please submit a request using the Submit a Request form in the top right hand corner of this Help Centre. Please ensure you select the Seller-led Promotion Request form.
These requests will need to be made 2 weeks prior to the promotion start date to ensure our teams have time to prepare the promotion and the supporting materials.
You will need to provide the following information, listed in the Request Requirements section below. Once the request has been received and the promotion and supporting campaign created, our team will be requesting confirmation from you that the Terms and Conditions, selected SKUs and promotion details are correct. Please review these carefully as you will need to honour the promotion once created to ensure that the customer has the best experience on Westfield online.
If you notice an error after the promotional campaign is live. Please Submit a Request immediately so that we can minimise the impact.
Please provide the following details and assets attached as a .zip folder to the Seller-led Promotion Request. Most information will be provided via the fields in the form, however you will also need to attach assets where required.
The name of the promotion e.g. 20% of Selected Dresses
Type of Promotion
The type of promotion you will be running, selected from a drop down list.
Whether the promotion applies to ALL SKUs or SELECT SKUs.
Campaign Start Date & Time
The start date and time of the promotion. The start time will usually be 12.01AM.
Campaign End Date & Time
The end date and time of the promotion. The end time will usually be 11.59PM. If this promotion is indefinite, such as final clearance promotion e.g. take a further 20% of already marked down SKUs then you do not need to provide an end date or time.
Details of the Promotion
The details of the promotion that will inform the Terms and Conditions.
The minimum spend required of a customer to be eligible for the promotion. This will not be required for all promotions.
Count of Participating SKUs
The count of participating SKUs. This ensures that our team will be aware of the expected number of SKUs the participating SKU list uploaded below should have.
A confirmation that you have reviewed your inventory levels to ensure that you have sufficient stock available to support the campaign.
Whether this promotion is exclusive to Westfield online or not.
Promo Merchandising Assets
You are invited to submit merchandising assets that may be used by our merchandising and marketing teams to promote your campaign on eDMs and site pages.
- 1 x clean image (no logos or text), uploaded in .jpg or .png format
- Max. 100 characters. E.g. 'Cue: 20% off dresses'
Short Description (optional)
- Max. 160 characters. E.g. 'Don't miss out on our end of season sale. Enjoy 20% off selected styles for a limited time. Sale ends 30th June.'
Selected SKU List
This file lists the SKUs which are participating in the promotion. The file should be:
- attached as a CSV file
- only have one single column of SKUs
- with the header title of sku (lowercase)
- values need to be the Shop_SKU which was uploaded to Westfield online via your integration method. Please check what values you have uploaded as Shop_SKU by looking at Product ID in My Inventory > Catalog Management > My Catalog. This may be different to the Offer SKU uploaded in your offers. We will need the values which appear in the red circle below.
- a participating sku list is not required if the Seller-led promotion applies to ALL SKUs, only if it is applicable to SELECT SKUs