Sometimes you may want to check the history of changes made to an order, to determine why an order status has changed unexpectedly to rejected, for example.
The Order History page can be accessed for any past order in your Mirakl store, and will detail any changes made to the order via: Integration, Direct API, Manually in Mirakl, or Manually in your integrated eCommerce solution, etc.
1. From the top Menu in Mirakl, navigate to My Orders > All Orders.
2. From the order list, select the affected Order Number. You will then be taken to the Order detail page.
3. Click on the tab labelled History.
In the main panel, you will now see the latest changes made to the order, with a column for each of Date, User, Type, and Modification
User will generally give you an idea of where the change was initiated. for example:
- Crescodata API indicates a change synchronised from your eCommerce Platform
- Operator indicates a change initiated by Westfield online, via automation or manual intervention